End Your Eat-Repent-Repeat Cycle!
Join us for the FREE Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Workshop on January 10th, 2017 at 7pm MST!
After taking the Workshop You Will:
- Take charge of your eating (instead of constantly feeling out of control around food)
- Eat the foods you love without overeating or guilt
- End mindless and emotional eating
- Increase your metabolism
- Eat healthier without depriving yourself
- Eat fearlessly & Mindfully for Life!
Free yourself from diets forever!
Eat what you love and love what you eat. No rules no deprivation. No sneak eating. Just practical strategies you can live with forever. As a trained group facilitator, I will guide you through 8 transformative weeks to break your obsession with food for good!
An Inside-Out Approach to Eating Now Available for You!
As an Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Facilitator, I am so excited to deliver to you a comprehensive program that will guide you to reconnect with your physical signals to guide when, what, and how much to eat without restrictive diet rules and help you recognize and cope with your triggers for overeating.
According to Michelle May, M.D., founder of Am I Hungry? and author of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat: How to Break Your Eat-Repent-Repeat Cycle,
“Most diets fail because they are negative and unsustainable, leaving the dieter feeling guilty and disappointed. Diets focus on what people should eat without addressing why they eat in the first place.”
As a result, the overeating cycle is never really broken. Am I Hungry? Workshop is an inside-out approach to eating and self-care that focuses on changing thoughts and feelings first, so changes in behaviors will last.
Join us for a free workshop on January 10th, Am I Hungry? How to Break Your Eat, Repent, Repeat Cycle Now to learn about the Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program.
In this free webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to rewire your brain so that you’ll never obsess over food again.
- The one technique you can use that will stop you from overeating every time.
- How to stop feeling out of control around food and eating.
To register for this free introductory workshop, enter your deets below: